1155 Saint Louis GalleriaGet Directions
St. Louis, Missouri 63117
11:00am-6:00pmWe require those 16 and under be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult age 21+ after 3pm Fridays and Saturdays.Normal mall hours will be in effect on Memorial Day. Macy's will open at 9am. Restaurant and Cinema hours may vary.
Upcoming Sales & Events
50% Off Regular Price Items & 40% Off Markdowns
5/22/2015 - 5/25/2015
Fusion Chrome Collection Razor, blades, and mid-size kit BundleAll Sales
4/8/2015 - 5/31/2015
Date Posted: 4/8/2015
Looking for dynamic sales associates to build the selling culture for the guests shopping within the store. Must have high energy, pace, and a love for the brand.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 4/8/2015
Overview of Role and Responsibilities
- Lead selling and service efforts as the Customer Sales Lead during scheduled shifts.
- Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
- Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management.
- Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Assist in meeting payroll targets by ensuring appropriate sales floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in the absence of the SM or CM
- Lead and model the company's selling and customer service standards.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies and store/company policies and store/ company strategies.
- Provide leadership or assistance with floorsets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Assist in resolving customer service matters in the absence of the SM or CM.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/23/2015
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 100 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) ensures the Vision, Mission, Core Values, Store Sales Goals, Performance Expectations, Customer Experience and Talent Promise initiatives are consistently executed. Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is accountable for supervising a Brooks Brothers Store, achieving top line sales plan results and 4-wall profitability. The ASM will leverage business intelligence from our Store Operations Group to drive localized business. As a strong leader and role model exemplifying the company’s core values (relationships, innovation, history, fairness, service and celebration), the ASM will champion Company initiatives and attract, retain and develop top talent. The ASM will strongly influence store leaders and a team of Professional Sales Associates with proven people leadership, merchandising, clienteling, selling and budgeting acumen.
The ASM drives sales performance by demonstrating the following core competencies:
- Proactivity & Drive – Take ownership by proactively setting and pursuing high standards of performance for self and/or others.
- Fostering Collaboration & Relationship Building – Model constructive collaboration by developing strong, cooperative relationships that respect different points of view.
- Adapt and Embrace Change – Adapt effectively to changes and challenges, actively developing own capabilities.
- Operational Excellence – Aligns people and processes, monitoring progress to achieve optimal results.
- Sales Capability – Demonstrates and teaches a convincing and appealing approach to explain, demonstrating, and offering products that result in a sale.
- Staffing – Considers staffing levels and hiring needs to deploy the right mix of talent and skills within the team.
- Plan, drive and control sales performance, shrink and payroll to exceed goals.
- Establish store’s productivity goals vs results for Team to achieve sales plan.
- Coach, counsel and inspire team of Sales Associates to consistently drive sales results at a local level.
- Establish, demonstrate and teach customer satisfaction practices to Associates.
- Train and update Associates on product knowledge, selling and operational skills.
- Leverage marketing tools (CRM), merchandising and assortments to maximize sales.
- Ensure brand expectation through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Champion corporate social responsibility efforts by fostering community relationships.
- Ability to attract, retain and develop top talent with strong sales leadership.
- Proven innovative thinking and demonstrated ability to engage, inspire and influence at all levels.
- Passion for building and sustaining long-term relationships that consistently optimize the customer experience and in turn deliver profitable results.
- Embrace consumer and technological trends - online shopping/social media/POS systems.
- High level of personal integrity with a commitment to learning and professional growth.
- 3+ years of previous retail management experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to manage a culturally diverse team; bilingual skills preferred.
- Degree preferred but not required.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development. We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
It is the policy of Brooks Brothers to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or other protected class status.
Date Posted: 4/29/2015
Engage customers in conversation and assist in the understanding, demonstration, description and selection of merchandise; provide excellent customer service; meet or surpass store and individual sales goals; recruit, interview, train, and motivate store team; lend support of achieving the highest standards of store appearance; educate and enforce company policies and standards.
Qualifications: retail experience is preferred with 1-3 years of prior retail or comparable management experience. Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time, frequent bending, climbing and moving of ladders and lifting of up to 50 lbs. Candidates must pass a federal and state background check.
Starting salary depends on experience. Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and prescription drug plans, 401k with company match, and paid time off.
Apply in store or email your resume to clarkjobs.com
Date Posted: 4/8/2015
Engage customers in conversation and assist in the description, demonstration and selection of merchandise. Provide excellent customer service. Fit, measure and educate customers on our products. Responsible for meeting sales goals set by the Manager.
Qualifications include standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes. Also climbing and moving of ladders, as well as lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail or customer service experience is preferred.
Apply in store or email resume to clarkjobs.com/retail
Date Posted: 5/14/2015
Hanna Andersson is currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Associates to join our team at St. Louis Galleria!
Hanna Andersson is a children’s apparel retailer known for searching the world to bring our customers soft clothes of European quality. As a Sales Associate, you will be expected to provide outstanding customer service, build customer relationships and contribute to store sales goals.
We offer competitive pay and a terrific work environment.
For more information and to apply, please go to www.hannaandersson.com/careers
Date Posted: 4/14/2015
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 4/30/2015
Work alongside sales associates providing daily direction, communication and training to execute daily actions. Plans in accordance with Vera Bradley's objectives and standards.
High School graduate preferred with 1-3 years of retail experience. Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred as well as experience with retail POS system a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Constant walking and standing; frequent bending and reaching.
Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing and dexterity.
Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines and phones.
Date Posted: 5/6/2015
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/ required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, associates, and management; wear/ communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang/ fold merchandise; climb, reach, push/ pull and clean.
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required.
Starting salary: $8.10 + Bonus
Benefits include generous merchandise discount, monthly bonus, stock purchase
To apply for a position today, please visit http://jobs.chicos.com/whbm and select Store Careers or email your resume to Annette.Haffling@chicos.com