1155 Saint Louis GalleriaGet Directions
St. Louis, Missouri 63117
ClosedWe require that those 16 and under be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 3pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Upcoming Sales & Events
Packable Shopper Tote – April 22 Earth Day Celebrate Earth Day
4/22/2015 - 4/22/2015
Aveda Friends and FamilyAll Sales
3/26/2015 - 3/29/2015
Date Posted: 3/5/2015
Sales specialist should drive results to ensure that personal sales and productivity goals are achieved.
Must be 18 years or older. Retail experience preferred. Must be able to communicate both written and verbally and have strong listening skills. Must be open to availability and be flexible to work nights, weekends, store opening and closings according to the needs of the business. Must demonstrate professionalism, leadership, brand passion, confidence and maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude for extended periods of time.
Start date is immediately. Please apply in store.
Date Posted: 2/11/2015
At Brighton, we are in the people business! We create a product people absolutely love and we create an amazing culture filled with real people working on our team.
There are many reasons why people work for Brighton, but the key is why do people stay? Because they love it! We are currently accepting applications for Part Time Partners! All applicants should apply within the store and if you have a resume please send it to Erica Weiss at email@example.com
Date Posted: 3/23/2015
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 100 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) ensures the Vision, Mission, Core Values, Store Sales Goals, Performance Expectations, Customer Experience and Talent Promise initiatives are consistently executed. Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is accountable for supervising a Brooks Brothers Store, achieving top line sales plan results and 4-wall profitability. The ASM will leverage business intelligence from our Store Operations Group to drive localized business. As a strong leader and role model exemplifying the company’s core values (relationships, innovation, history, fairness, service and celebration), the ASM will champion Company initiatives and attract, retain and develop top talent. The ASM will strongly influence store leaders and a team of Professional Sales Associates with proven people leadership, merchandising, clienteling, selling and budgeting acumen.
The ASM drives sales performance by demonstrating the following core competencies:
- Proactivity & Drive – Take ownership by proactively setting and pursuing high standards of performance for self and/or others.
- Fostering Collaboration & Relationship Building – Model constructive collaboration by developing strong, cooperative relationships that respect different points of view.
- Adapt and Embrace Change – Adapt effectively to changes and challenges, actively developing own capabilities.
- Operational Excellence – Aligns people and processes, monitoring progress to achieve optimal results.
- Sales Capability – Demonstrates and teaches a convincing and appealing approach to explain, demonstrating, and offering products that result in a sale.
- Staffing – Considers staffing levels and hiring needs to deploy the right mix of talent and skills within the team.
- Plan, drive and control sales performance, shrink and payroll to exceed goals.
- Establish store’s productivity goals vs results for Team to achieve sales plan.
- Coach, counsel and inspire team of Sales Associates to consistently drive sales results at a local level.
- Establish, demonstrate and teach customer satisfaction practices to Associates.
- Train and update Associates on product knowledge, selling and operational skills.
- Leverage marketing tools (CRM), merchandising and assortments to maximize sales.
- Ensure brand expectation through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Champion corporate social responsibility efforts by fostering community relationships.
- Ability to attract, retain and develop top talent with strong sales leadership.
- Proven innovative thinking and demonstrated ability to engage, inspire and influence at all levels.
- Passion for building and sustaining long-term relationships that consistently optimize the customer experience and in turn deliver profitable results.
- Embrace consumer and technological trends - online shopping/social media/POS systems.
- High level of personal integrity with a commitment to learning and professional growth.
- 3+ years of previous retail management experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to manage a culturally diverse team; bilingual skills preferred.
- Degree preferred but not required.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development. We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
It is the policy of Brooks Brothers to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or other protected class status.
Date Posted: 2/20/2015
Sales Assistant position open at Cellairis - a cell phone accessories and repair center. You must be able to sell all kinds of accessories and be able to repair many different kinds of iPhone and Samsung screens. Previous sales experience is preferred, but training will be provided. Apply in person at the kiosk.
Date Posted: 1/30/2015
Hanna Andersson is currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Leads to join our team at Saint Louis Galleria.
Hanna Andersson is a children’s apparel retailer known for searching the world to bring our customers soft clothes of European quality. As a Sales Leader, you will be expected to provide a high level of service through your personal interactions with customers, provide leadership on the selling floor, and contribute to store sales goals.
We offer competitive pay and a terrific work environment.
For more information and to apply, please go to www.hannaandersson.com/careers
Date Posted: 3/4/2015
Open availability. Must be able to open and close the store. Previous retail experience is a must. This individual will be sales driven and should have previous management experience. Required to be 18 years or older.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 2/13/2015
Major Responsibilities: To deliver the sales goals of the company by developing a highly productive staff, with the focus on selling.
- Ensure that all operating standards including; policies, procedures, merchandise presentation and visual guidelines, are followed.
- Support, motivate, and assist, team members to deliver a consistent, above average performance of customer service standards, on a daily basis.
- Ensure all required paperwork/reporting is completed, and transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communication of pertinent information and issues to and from the Area, Flagship or District Manager.
- Give merchandising and product feedback, from your store, and competition, in a timely manner, to corporate merchants and Area, Flagship or District Manager.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Area, Flagship or District Manager.
- Your work schedule will be flexible, and will include nights and weekends as necessary, due to the needs of the business, as approved by the Store Manager.
- 1-2 years of retail management experience
- Have the ability to travel to other stores if necessary
- High school graduate or equal certificate
- General knowledge of computer functions
- Knowledge of email process
- Knowledge of excel
Date Posted: 3/19/2015
Do you love to teach? Love to sell? At Passport Travel Store you can become an ambassador for fun, sophisticated, and informed travel. We are looking for Part Time Sales Associates with proven customer service excellence.
The Ideal candidate will have retail experience, a college degree, and previous experience in the travel industry. Computer efficiency is a must. This job includes nights and weekends.
At Landmark we are experts in the travel industry and we use that expertise to guide and educate our customers as they begin their journey. Start your own career in Travel Goods Sales today.
Apply in store or send your resume to Galleria@landmarkluggage.com
Date Posted: 2/25/2015
Seeking high energy, experienced sales associates for fashion forward eyewear sales. We are the leader of our fashion industry and we're seeking individuals with a passion for customer experiences and sales. Retail sales experience preferred and must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Competitive salary and start date is immediately. Benefits include commission and sales incentives. Must be 18 years or older.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2/2/2015
Swarovski is currently looking for a part time Brand Ambassador to join our team at Saint Louis Galleria.
Sales of premium brand collectables and jewelry. Previous retail sales experience is preferred, but not necessary. Must be effective at communicating with clients.
Must be at least 18 years old and be available on Saturday's and Sunday's as well as some weekdays.
Benefits include employee discount, bonus available based on performance and paid time off.
Apply in store today!
Date Posted: 2/4/2015
Interested parties should inquire within the store for more information regarding description, qualification, salary, benefits and how to apply.
Date Posted: 2/4/2015
Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in the management and leadership of the store, act as a Manager on Duty on a regular basis with opening/ closing duties, leading and directing staff in driving daily sales performance, following the A.S.A.P. sales program and other duties pertaining to the management of a retail store. Retail management experience preferred.
Apply in store or email your resume to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 2/4/2015
Sales associate responsibilities include sales, customer service, open shipment, stock shelves, clean and routine maintenance. Must be able to bend, lift, push, and carry. All shifts available. Retail experience preferred.
Apply in store or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org