1155 Saint Louis GalleriaGet Directions
St. Louis, Missouri 63117
11:00am-6:00pmWe require that those 16 and under be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 3pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Upcoming Sales & Events
$25 BACK AT YA!
4/13/2015 - 4/23/2015
Happy HourAll Sales
5/1/2015 - 5/10/2015
Date Posted: 4/8/2015
Looking for dynamic sales associates to build the selling culture for the guests shopping within the store. Must have high energy, pace, and a love for the brand.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 4/8/2015
Overview of Role and Responsibilities
- Lead selling and service efforts as the Customer Sales Lead during scheduled shifts.
- Train and motivate associates to improve selling and customer service performance
- Communicate individual and team performance feedback to management.
- Ensure associates consistently demonstrate client service standards.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines in the absence of the SM or CM.
- Assist in meeting payroll targets by ensuring appropriate sales floor coverage and maintaining a selling focus in the absence of the SM or CM
- Lead and model the company's selling and customer service standards.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies and store/company policies and store/ company strategies.
- Provide leadership or assistance with floorsets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Assist in resolving customer service matters in the absence of the SM or CM.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/5/2015
Sales specialist should drive results to ensure that personal sales and productivity goals are achieved.
Must be 18 years or older. Retail experience preferred. Must be able to communicate both written and verbally and have strong listening skills. Must be open to availability and be flexible to work nights, weekends, store opening and closings according to the needs of the business. Must demonstrate professionalism, leadership, brand passion, confidence and maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude for extended periods of time.
Start date is immediately. Please apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/23/2015
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 100 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) ensures the Vision, Mission, Core Values, Store Sales Goals, Performance Expectations, Customer Experience and Talent Promise initiatives are consistently executed. Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is accountable for supervising a Brooks Brothers Store, achieving top line sales plan results and 4-wall profitability. The ASM will leverage business intelligence from our Store Operations Group to drive localized business. As a strong leader and role model exemplifying the company’s core values (relationships, innovation, history, fairness, service and celebration), the ASM will champion Company initiatives and attract, retain and develop top talent. The ASM will strongly influence store leaders and a team of Professional Sales Associates with proven people leadership, merchandising, clienteling, selling and budgeting acumen.
The ASM drives sales performance by demonstrating the following core competencies:
- Proactivity & Drive – Take ownership by proactively setting and pursuing high standards of performance for self and/or others.
- Fostering Collaboration & Relationship Building – Model constructive collaboration by developing strong, cooperative relationships that respect different points of view.
- Adapt and Embrace Change – Adapt effectively to changes and challenges, actively developing own capabilities.
- Operational Excellence – Aligns people and processes, monitoring progress to achieve optimal results.
- Sales Capability – Demonstrates and teaches a convincing and appealing approach to explain, demonstrating, and offering products that result in a sale.
- Staffing – Considers staffing levels and hiring needs to deploy the right mix of talent and skills within the team.
- Plan, drive and control sales performance, shrink and payroll to exceed goals.
- Establish store’s productivity goals vs results for Team to achieve sales plan.
- Coach, counsel and inspire team of Sales Associates to consistently drive sales results at a local level.
- Establish, demonstrate and teach customer satisfaction practices to Associates.
- Train and update Associates on product knowledge, selling and operational skills.
- Leverage marketing tools (CRM), merchandising and assortments to maximize sales.
- Ensure brand expectation through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Champion corporate social responsibility efforts by fostering community relationships.
- Ability to attract, retain and develop top talent with strong sales leadership.
- Proven innovative thinking and demonstrated ability to engage, inspire and influence at all levels.
- Passion for building and sustaining long-term relationships that consistently optimize the customer experience and in turn deliver profitable results.
- Embrace consumer and technological trends - online shopping/social media/POS systems.
- High level of personal integrity with a commitment to learning and professional growth.
- 3+ years of previous retail management experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to manage a culturally diverse team; bilingual skills preferred.
- Degree preferred but not required.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development. We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
It is the policy of Brooks Brothers to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or other protected class status.
Date Posted: 2/20/2015
Sales Assistant position open at Cellairis - a cell phone accessories and repair center. You must be able to sell all kinds of accessories and be able to repair many different kinds of iPhone and Samsung screens. Previous sales experience is preferred, but training will be provided. Apply in person at the kiosk.
Date Posted: 4/8/2015
Engage customers in conversation and assist in the description, demonstration and selection of merchandise. Provide excellent customer service. Fit, measure and educate customers on our products. Responsible for meeting sales goals set by the Manager.
Qualifications include standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes. Also climbing and moving of ladders, as well as lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail or customer service experience is preferred.
Apply in store or email resume to clarkjobs.com/retail
Date Posted: 4/14/2015
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/4/2015
Open availability. Must be able to open and close the store. Previous retail experience is a must. This individual will be sales driven and should have previous management experience. Required to be 18 years or older.
Apply in store.
Date Posted: 3/19/2015
Do you love to teach? Love to sell? At Passport Travel Store you can become an ambassador for fun, sophisticated, and informed travel. We are looking for Part Time Sales Associates with proven customer service excellence.
The Ideal candidate will have retail experience, a college degree, and previous experience in the travel industry. Computer efficiency is a must. This job includes nights and weekends.
At Landmark we are experts in the travel industry and we use that expertise to guide and educate our customers as they begin their journey. Start your own career in Travel Goods Sales today.
Apply in store or send your resume to Galleria@landmarkluggage.com
Date Posted: 2/25/2015
Seeking high energy, experienced sales associates for fashion forward eyewear sales. We are the leader of our fashion industry and we're seeking individuals with a passion for customer experiences and sales. Retail sales experience preferred and must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Competitive salary and start date is immediately. Benefits include commission and sales incentives. Must be 18 years or older.
Email resume to email@example.com