As part of our retail team, you will represent the brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests.
We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and hospitality-driven You will help carve the path for our offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good night’s sleep.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a hourly role. You must be available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend availability.
Average hours are 15-20 hrs a week. Max hours 29 a week.
What You will Do:
• Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
• Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail correspondence
• Help maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our products
• Process and receive inventory replenishments
• Assist with setting up and executing community programs and events
• Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design,
and product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is:
• Excellent communicator with a passion for people
• Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
• Eager to be at the front-line of a fast-paced and growing brand
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
• Mac and Google suite proficiency is a plus
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, and your availability for a Facetime Video Call. We have a referral program $200 per person you refer over after they work 90 days.