Why you matter:
As a Windsor Assistant Manager you are a key member of our store leadership team. You support the team in driving our mission statement in your store. You are responsible, in partnership with your Store Manager, for achieving store productivity in terms of sales, shrink, payroll and expenses. You coach and motivate a high performing team of fashion loving Stylists while treating everyone with dignity and respect.
What you do:
● You're a sales driver: As a member of the sales-directing team you are able to drive sales to
ensure the overall success of the store. As the “Host of the Party” you build brand loyalty by
providing an omni channel Oasis experience to every customer.
● You're an expert at finding and retaining great talent: You support the Store Manager in
finding the right talent.
● Right people, right place, right time is your motto: You organize and plan in ridiculous detail
to get the job done.
● You have a passion for leading people: You partner with the Store Manager to supervise and
conduct training with your team. You lead by example, communicate clearly and foster a
culture of continuous improvement with our stylists through recognition, coaching, feedback,
and utilizing company tools and programs.
● You do the right thing: You know integrity is mandatory and follow all Windsor policy and
● You take pride in your store: In partnership with the Store Manager, you support the
execution of the Windsor Merchandising Directive.
● You're our culture champion: You live and promote Windsor values in everything you do.
Click the link below to view the full job description or to apply online.