Shoppers who are under 17 must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older on Fridays and Saturdays after 3:00 PM. Learn more
Find Nearest Parking
Find the nearest parking to your store or restaurant.
Level 1, near Restoration Hardware
Park near Restoration HardwareView on Map
ST. LOUIS METRO
Enter the keyword "Galleria" as your destination point in the Metro St. Louis Trip Finder to receive personalized directions from anywhere in the metropolitan St. Louis area to the St. Louis Galleria.
Join a vibrant community. Connect with Saint Louis Galleria to take advantage of special programs and events.
You can now access FREE Mall Wi-Fi when you sign up for email & join The Club! Already a member? Simply enter your email address and then click “Existing Members – Log In” when you visit the FreeMallWifi network!
Saint Louis Galleria is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting Saint Louis Galleria the following general activities will not be accepted:
1. Violations of the Law.
2. Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
3. Any activity that threatens the well being of the property.
4. Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
5. Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting theaters or offices for business purposes.
6. Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or store fronts
- Running, horseplay, or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized and/or recreational personal transportation devices in the shopping center
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Put your best foot forward by mall walking at Saint Louis Galleria. We offer a safe, comfortable and stimulating exercise experience that can easily benefit you and your entire family.
MAKING TRACKS... One time around the first level is approximately one mile. (During your walk, be sure to stay close to the walls to get the benefit of a full mile.) Once around the second level is approximately 3/4 of a mile.
Walk your way to fitness Monday through Saturday, 6 to 10 a.m. and on Sundays from 7 to 11 a.m.
Walking regularly can firm up your body and help you lose weight, make you less tense and more energetic.
- Always check with your physician before beginning any walking or exercise program.
- Try to walk at least three times a week, with days off between.
- Don't push yourself. If you can't talk comfortably while walking, slow down and rest for a few minutes.
- Be sure to wear shoes with a proper fit. Choose shoes that are the correct width and have plenty of room in the toe.
- Keep your shoulders back and relaxed. Let your arms swing naturally.
- Gentle stretching exercises before and after walking can help prevent injury.
Plan your party at one of these great stores:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: (314) 725-8282
- California Pizza Kitchen: (314) 863-4500
- Chico's: (314) 725-9099
- Johnny Rockets: (314) 863-5533
Make Saint Louis Galleria part of your trip to St. Louis! Located in the heart of the area, just minutes from downtown and Lambert International Airport, Saint Louis Galleria is a convenient and exciting shopping destination with over 12 million visitors each year.
Motorcoach Parking - Saint Louis Galleria wants to make your visit as easy and convenient as possible. Your group can take advantage of curbside drop-off and pick-up outside the California Pizza Kitchen entrance located at the South end of the Center. Simply call 314-727-0000 upon arrival and a Public Safety officer will meet your motorcoach and direct you to on-site parking.
Saint Louis Galleria provides special arrangements for motorcoach parking during the holiday season beginning November 10.
For information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint Louis Galleria has partnered with Habitat for Humanity of St. Louis to work on elimination of poverty housing in our community. This is a part of a national partnership between General Growth Properties (GGP) and Habitat for Humanity International. Since 2007, participating malls and our shoppers have raised $3.2 million in cash donations, sponsorships and ReStore donations to help local Habitat affiliates build homes in communities served by GGP malls.